Saturday 12 November 2016

Jacaranda Time

November is jacaranda time in Sydney.

The streets of home are a gorgeous shade of purple. 
Their petals litter the paths and gutters and verges, carpeting the world in a violet haze.

The stunning purple skyline looks fabulous against blue skies, grey skies, buildings and walls.

If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen some of these earlier.
I do not apologise at all! 
They only flower for one brief month & I am determined to make the most of their beauty.
















This post is part of Saturday Snapshot.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacarandas of Sydney. I'm still rather devastated at the Sydney Uni one falling down. Lovely to see all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are beautiful! I enjoyed all the different views - that pop of purple is gorgeous!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen one or two of these lovely trees here in New Zealand and the color is quite amazing. I love your photos so much!

    ReplyDelete

I know that blogger comments can be a pain, but I do love to hear from you. Please log onto a google account to make it as easy as possible.

All spam & anonymous comments will be deleted and comment moderation is in place for most posts.