Saturday 25 June 2016

Road Trips

Over the past few months, we've enjoyed a few family roadtrips.

1. A trip to Albury in southern NSW for my father-in-laws 80th birthday party.
We encountered stormy weather on the drive down, which made for some amazing views.

Gunning Wind Farm

After the storm

Lake Hume
2. A quick trip to Blackheath in the Blue Mountains last month revealed beautiful autumnal streets.



3. A recent soccer trip to Mudgee gave me a chance to photograph my old home town in all it's wintry glory.







Lake Windamere

This post is part of Saturday Snapshot

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you've captured the sky after the storm. Looks almost like the sun is escaping captivity.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last photo the best. The branches in the water are so stark.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/06/bookexpo-authors.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of photos. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your beautiful photos. My favorite is the last one. It creates a mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you share photos of a part of the world I'll never see. After the Storm is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I love nature!


    Taking part in Saturday Snapshot after very long...

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your photographs taken during different types of weather – especially the rain drops in front of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos, as always, Brona - you have such talent and a good eye! My favorite is After the Storm - just love the way the sun's rays are filtering down through the clouds.

    And lucky you - I love roadtrips!

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been some wild weather lately hasn't it? Must say I'm rather over it. Glad you're still getting out and about, I haven't been anywhere in ages, well 2 months, starting to get a little stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I know that blogger comments can be a pain, but I do love to hear from you. Please log onto a google account to make it as easy as possible.

All spam & anonymous comments will be deleted and comment moderation is in place for most posts.